**Available from the 1st February 2013**
My-Trak WPT250 'PAYG' with FREE O2 'Pay as you go' SIM worth £4.99!Monitoring and tracking at affordable prices.
RRP £129.99 No contract, No fixed monthly subscription charges.
My-Trak is perfect for all types of automotive use. From one vehicle to a fleet, if you want to know where your car, van, truck, caravan, motorhome or motorcycle is at any time, day or night, My-Trak WPT250 is the answer. Compact, waterproof and with a long life built-in battery, WPT250 can provide up to 72hrs monitoring on just one charge. My-Trak is flexible too and can be 'hard-wired' for a more permanent installation and leads can be purchased for £19.99. And My-Trak WPT250 'PAYG' now comes with a 'Pay as you go' SIM, perfect if you don't want to be tied in to a monthly or annual contract. With My-Trak 'PAYG' you only pay when you use it and you only pay for the data you use.
Special Offer. Receive £5.00 credit FREE OF CHARGE!
When you put your first £10 worth of credit on to your O2 'Pay as you go' SIM card, you will receive an addititional £5 of credit completely FREE!*
Although My-Trak 'PAYG' comes with a 'Pay as you go' SIM it still includes all the features and functions of the standard WPT250 range. To locate your asset at any time you can access the My-Trak LIVE web tracking service. Or, simply text My-Trak from any mobile phone and My-Trak will text you back with it's position.
If your mobile phone has internet access you can even view My-Trak LIVE on a mobile map. Plus My-Trak LIVE web tracking incorporates historic journey reporting and Geo Fencing so that if your car, van, motorhome, caravan, truck or trailer is moved without your permission you will automatically be alerted in an instant.
- Group as many vehicles or assets together as you want.
- Create unlimited multiple groups.
- Secure - password protected.
- Keep your tracking facility private or open it for other users to see.
- Historic journey & data reporting.
- Create up to 24 geo fences with exit and entrance alerts.
- LIVE email & SMS alerts - Set up to 5 mobile telephone numbers and 5 email addresses to receive LIVE positional, geo fence and emergency alerts.
- 24 hour LIVE tracking.
Set up as many as 5 different mobile phone numbers and 5 email addresses to receive an SOS emergency alert should you get in to trouble. Press and hold the emergency SOS button for three seconds and My-Trak will alert your contacts instantly.
(SOS function operates only in areas with adequate GSM signal)
What do our customers use My-Trak for?
- Monitoring vehicle movements – save time and money ensuring your vehicle’s are only going where they should be going and only being used for what they should be used for.
- Ensure deliveries and collections are made on time. Geo fence delivery and collection addresses and receive alerts when your vehicle or employee arrives and departs from each destination.
- Security. Having the peace of mind that you always know where your vehicle or vehicles are. Check on-line at any time, day or night or have the position of your vehicle sent to your mobile phone.
- Monthly, weekly or daily journey reports generated at the touch of button, saving you time and money. Taking care of employee ‘Duty of Care’ regulations. Are your employees safe? Are your employees where they should be? Are they driving within the correct speed limit?
- Complete flexibility – have positional alerts sent by email or SMS to your mobile phone.
Allow friends and family access to your My-Trak web page so they can see where you are and where you have been at any time.
Unlimited access to My-Trak website includes ‘live’ monitoring, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Plus get Free access to up to 12 months historic information at any time.Unlimited device management. Unlimited email alerts.
*O2 'PAYG' SIM
- Your FREE O2 'Pay as you go' SIM comes with full instructions explaining how to register and add credit to your card plus full Terms and Conditions.
- £5 free credit added within 24 hours after initial top-up of £10 by debit/credit card or voucher (available from the Post Office and other outlets).
- Top-ups/account to be managed directly by user via O2 online dashboard at http://o2.co.uk
1 x WPT250 My-Trak 'PAYG' GPS/GPRS tracking device
1 x Pay as you go SIM
1 x Quick start guide
1 x 12V/24V hardwire lead - RRP £19.99
1 x External extension GPS antenna - RRP £19.99
Purchase as a Package - RRP £29.99
1 x Home chargers - RRP £19.99
CPU - Samsung S3C2440A (ARM920T)
Memory 64MB NAND Flash + 32MB SDRAM
GSM/GPRS - Infineon ULC2 GSM/GPRS modem module, EU Dual-band 900/1800, GSM and GPRS Class 10 Type B.
Frequency Band: EGSM 900: TX 880-915MHz; RX 925-960 MHz DCS 1800: TX 1710-1785MHz; RX 1805-1880 MHz
Transmit Power: EGSM 900: 2 Watts max DCS 1800: 1 Watt max
Modulation: Frequency Error: 0.1 ppm Max Phase Error: 5 degree rms max and 20 degree peak max Receiving Sensitivity: -102 dBm min.
SIM - 1.8V / 3.0V
Built-in GPS Module - u-Blox AMY-5M 50 Channels, GPS L1 frequency, C/A Code
GPS External GPS antenna port
External interface - Mini-B connector USB 1.1 slave
Buttons - 2 hard Buttons - PANIC Button, POWER Button
LED - 3 x 2-color LEDs
Audio - Loud buzzer > 85dbA at 10cm
Battery - Non-removable 800mAH rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Battery level detect - Battery voltage level ADC Voltage detector for low battery detection
Battery Charger - AC/USB adaptor charging USB charging. Charging time: Approx 3 hours
Operating temp. Normal range: -10°C to +55°C (fully compliant with GSM standard) Extended range: -20°C to +70°C(Functional without any risk for the GSM network)
Storage temp. -20 to +80 deg C
Operating Humidity 20% to 90%
Dimensions: 74mm x 45mm x 18mm